things that you have bought that you later regretted
231   19

• The Room

i actually had a PS Vita. got me into the Persona series and Gravity Rush and that was it. literally, like i think i had maybe 3 or 4 other vita games for it. i then sold it for $160

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• ShoeHands

I regret nearly all of my purchases.

Many many many CD's

• The Room

what, you regretted buying Michael McDonald's greatest hits?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

This baby.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Hell no Michael McDonald

• Banned

Celery

CV01

• Helper

Any time I buy fast food on a day that is not a food-friendly day. So much regret.

As for an item, I once spent like 50 cents on the Paulie Shore CD thinking it would just be a fun random comedy album. It was horrible. Rude potty-mouthed garbage. I couldn't even give it away on e-bay [and yes, me and my friends tried ] . I think we ended up sticking it in an ancient microwave and making it dance. I still miss that 50 cents. >:(

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

yeah....most of them are illegal though >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Other Anime

A fight stick

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

This swiss cheese.....It's terrible, tastes nothing like swiss.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Manowarrior

Kudasai said:

Many many many CD's

My most recent regrettable CD purchase was a Lenny Kravitz Cd. Perhaps you remember that thread, since you posted in it.

The first thing that came to mind was my wah-wah pedal for my guitar. Never figured out how to use it well at all.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimVIP

Ninja Gaiden Sigma as my first PS3 game. It was just about exactly the same as the Xbox version.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• The Room

i remember when that game came out

• SwimVIP

Same.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma as my first PS3 game. It was just about exactly the same as the Xbox version.

That reminds me, Ninja Gaiden III on NES. That game is way too hard.

And that reminds me further, Chuck Rock on SNES.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Babbling

Used game. Call of Duty:Ghosts. Only game I ever bought that didn't work.

• SwimIcon

a komodo dragon.

not even worth it.

• Banned

These neon green designer hiking boots.

CV01