4

Do you ever wonder where you'd be if you weren't here?
181   16

  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    0

    Like, do you think you'd go down to the local pub for all of your social interactions instead?

    That'd probably be expensive.

    But then I suppose if you weren't paying for the internet it would balance itself out.

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • 0

    At work getting overtime


  • Banned
    0

    Out getting hammered after a show... but I do that anyways.

    CV01


  • SwimNinja
    0

    In a corner crying.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    0

    I think I'd probably hang out with the X-men more, but not write any of it down.

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • 0

    Miku_Hatsune said:

    Out getting hammered after a show... but I do that anyways.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3z_RkeImLI


  • 1

    If it wasn't for this place I'd probably be out on the street smoking heroin and eating babies.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • ShoeHands
    1

    Peter and Quagmire just end up super rich and have sex with bagels.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    scope85 said:

    If it wasn't for this place I'd probably be out on the street smoking heroin and eating babies.

    ^this

    except i'd be smoking babies and eating heroin.....


  • SwimHero
    0

    i dont have money to go out.

    Janeway Rules!


  • Banned
    0

    I never played game boy as a child.

    CV01


  • 0

    covered_in_sponges said:

    Like, do you think you'd go down to the local pub for all of your social interactions instead?

    That'd probably be expensive.

    But then I suppose if you weren't paying for the internet it would balance itself out.

    my dad honestly told me "you know, you could probably afford to spend more time over there if you wouldn't drink such expensive beer..."
    he really thinks some day he's going to talk me into start drinking miller lite...


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    I'd spend much more time on reddit and maybe 4chan.

    Memento Mori


  • Banned
    0

    bnmjv said:

    I'd spend much more time on reddit and maybe 4chan.

    I

    CV01


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    Being a productive member of society.


  • Banned
    0

    ric_man said:

    Being a productive member of society.

    Yeah right! You people are hopeless!

    CV01


Log in to reply