here's the question of the night
506   28

• IB

i'm thinking of going on a small getaway for like 3 days because i have time off from work coming soon. it's more money than i have right now and it's like 4 hours away. do i act my age and go for it, or be the cheap bastard i am and not go

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Where's the question?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

ME ME ME

I I I

ME ME ME

I I I

CV01

• Pokemon Master

visit me

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• IB

do i act my age and go for it, or be the bastard i am and not go

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• ShoeHands

"Here's the answer of the night"

I don't know.

• IB

i actually could if i really wanted to, i have the whole week off

• SwimStar

go for it

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Pokemon Master

do it

Nerd ♥

• IB

i'm looking for a couch surf or cheap bed in this location

• Swimuminati

I'd say go for it.....but i'm not the voice of impulse control

• IB

what could you keep me occupied with in the week and would i be able to crash on a couch

• IB

it's $150 just for a room for three nights. i don't have the money to do thiiiiiiiiiiiis

• Pokemon Master

Naraku4656 said:

what could you keep me occupied with in the week and would i be able to crash on a couch

i'm sure athena would let you sleep in the tub

Nerd ♥

By "my age" you mean "irresponsibly?"

I personally wouldn't consider it a real vacation if I have to sleep on a stranger's couch or sleep in a roach motel.

• Swimuminati

never stopped me before...i've went to festivals and slept in my car....or made friends >.>

• IB

kidney_eater101 said:

Naraku4656 said:

yeah that's not happening. too bad we could have done sexy stuff like gone on discord

• Pokemon Master

Naraku4656 said:

kidney_eater101 said:

Naraku4656 said:

yeah that's not happening. too bad we could have done sexy stuff like gone on discord

you can cuddle with pikachu

Nerd ♥

• IB

well i can't exactly afford a sheraton so i don't have much of a choice

• SwimHero

depends on how bad you want to go.

Janeway Rules!

• Helper

Sometimes you just have to go for it. Have an adventure because if you keep putting it off, it'll never happen even when you 'have money' .

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]