So I've crunched the numbers on this...
248   9

• ShoeHands

...and I've decided you've all either completely lost it or are imbeciles.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

-chews on Leek-

Yeah whats your point

CV01

• ShoeHands

I'm not crazy! You're crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! You're the one who's crazy probably! You're crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy!

• Thunder Goddess

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH! They'll hear you!

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• ShoeHands

Completely lost it it is! Why don't we come over here and have a look at our fine, fine padded rooms on offer! The Deluxe boasts excellent noise cancellation, perfect for keeping the asylum staff from hearing your rants. Or if you're on a budget, the Economy room gives you just enough room to ping-pong off the walls without moving your feet! And then there's the Arkham model, which comes with its very own villain costume! Act now and we'll even throw in a designer straitjacket, absolutely free!

• Thunder Goddess

If you're planning on any kind of reimbursement, you can't use straight jackets.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Helper

What the hell is that behind you

• ShoeHands

Wait, why not?

• Babbling

What are the chances that I'm the intelligent wise one and you are the imbecile? I say one hundred fifty nine percent! Do those maths!