What'll do you in?
1369   42

I'm thinking heart failure age 90.

Wbu?

• SwimNinja

Death by snu snu

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• ShoeHands

I'm thinking suicide at next Thursday.

Snu snu? I'll have to check the New York Times archive for that one.

• Banned

Snorting too much coke backstage.

CV01

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPunk Banned

The fat.

Altho i dont have high blood pressure or anything like that.

I change my answer to side effects from prescription meds.

Ah Futurama. K. I never was a big fan of it, but I'm proud of you for linking something real this time (cough blue cards cough).

• SwimParagon

Death by rabid squirrel sometime within the next decade.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

Ah Futurama. K. I never was a big fan of it, but I'm proud of you for linking something real this time (cough blue cards cough).

Just fyi no matter how much you poke me you aren't going to get me to flip out like viper and godsaysno.

Also where's that supposed New York Times article?

• Banned

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• SwimSage Banned

Some crazy weeb offs me for calling his waifu shit.

Self inflicted gunshot wound after watching another Gee Gee video

• Thunder Goddess

I don't know, but I'm concerned that the cats have taken to tying fishline across the doorways.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimNinja

As long as they haven't acquired a taste for human flesh you should be OK.

• Special Snowflake

Suicide at age 75 - 80. Don't want to be shitting myself in some nursing home.

Memento Mori

• SwimElder Banned

Too much junk food and internet.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Zenigundam said:

I'm thinking heart failure age 90.

Wbu?

respiratory depression
    suicide
    organ failure

one of those

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

Actually cats are known to be dangerous in myriad other ways. Did you know they played a significant role in The Black Death? I love cats, but to suggest that a capacity for devouring humans would be the only way they could be a threat would be inaccurate. It's an infinitesimal threat, but it does exist and is not exclusively explained by possible, carnivorous cravings.

Pokemon Go related or selfie-death.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

Actually cats are known to be dangerous in myriad other ways. Did you know they played a significant role in The Black Death? I love cats, but to suggest that a capacity for devouring humans would be the only way they could be a threat would be inaccurate. It's an infinitesimal threat, but it does exist and is not exclusively explained by possible, carnivorous cravings.

They played a role in the black death because people associated them with witches and Satan so killed them, which led to the rats getting out of control and the rats spread the plague. So the cat's didn't directly do anything except get murdered.

But that aside any animal can carry illness and I was being sarcastic. And are you going to start following me around and trying to trigger me now? I told you it won't affect me the way it did Viper.