Today was really disappointing
69   9

What it shame because it had the makings to be a really good day. Oh well what can you do? Just gotta hope that tomorrow will be better.

• SwimVIP

A bad day? You got to see a fight that only happens at your store once every ten years. (Did you get it on video by any chance? Really want to see it)

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Kudasai said:

What it shame because it had the makings to be a really good day. Oh well what can you do? Just gotta hope that tomorrow will be better.

i woke up about 11, drank a green tea juice box and played with my phone for 3 hours. then i moved to my couch and played with my phone for another 7-8 hours.

then i bought wine and chinese food and am now shitposting on the internet

today was fabulous..im not even going through withdrawal yet

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

No and that was actually the low point of my day even as hilarious as it I made it sound

• SwimElder

didn't get laid today huh?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimVIP

I would have been pumped after seeing that! If I worked at your store, I would have told the customers (crack knuckles), "See what happened to that guy? Now go on and pick out your bananas and oranges. You don't want to step to the Produce squad."

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Or yesterday or the day before.

Well what you fail to realize tomorrow begins the aftermath which is why I'm in a somber mood

• Babbling

I hope that your tomorrow is better and you find contention instead of being content because when you don't seek higher goals you settle.