i hear the question: what was the boards like on one of its last days?
3268   114

• The Room

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimVIP

Where am I at?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Did someone really ask that? C'mon now.....

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

omg, I hate this place so much now...i'd gotten used to this crapfest...GIMMME MY BOARDS BACK YEW MUTHAFUKKAS!!

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

you know the links there are live right? you can click them and really go to the REAL IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

• The Room

no idea

• Swimuminati

I know...it's bringing up a bit of nostalgia

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

Find me please. I want to know who I was.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• The Room

see what the boards were like, before the dark times. before the end. when we were carefree

• The Room

as a Phoenix once said :Je sui un lazybones"

• SwimVIP

• Banned

-sigh-

I miss the old place.

CV01

• The Room

maybe i should start a gofundme to buy back the Lithium contract. had to only be for a couple million at most for licensing

• SwimStar

i actually checked one day how much a lithium contract was, and i think it was 12 grand a month or something
    pretty sad stuff

are the archives updated? last time i went i didn't see a lot of the last days of the lithium boards iirc

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• The Room

really, including support? that's pretty cheap. i was expecting way more. and i think so because this date wasn't here before

• SwimStar

not too sure, the only place i saw that had an actual amount was on these forums, i'll try to find them again

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

looks like 8k-10k a month, but you have to have an annual commitment/contract
    that was 4 years ago though, so idk how much it's changed.
    you can also get a quote from lithium

• The Room

i suspect it to be a bit more for this place. still we can round up 15k on patreon or something right?

• SwimStar

i think it'd take a miracle cause of the only 20 or so regulars we have
    maybe if [as] would give us the rest lmao
    im broke af, but i'd chip in some

• SwimHero

I really miss the old ranks, banners, and folders.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.