I need help finding a song
189   9

One time i was watching toonami and a music video came on, it was a mostly black and white 3D animation of some people at the party and towards the end of the video everyone started to get distorted, the only words i remember are something to the effect of "its so sad being so happy all the time", Can anyone help me find out which song it was?

• Banned

lol! I remember my first post! Welcome to our glorious hovel!

CV01

• SwimNinja

Couldn't find anything googleing that lyric except a song about suicide.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimVIP

It's likely that he doesn't remember the lyrics exactly as they appear in the real song. You have to be imaginative and tweak the lyrics into something slightly different in order to solve this puzzle.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

i did try googling the lyrics and it is pretty likely that i have misremembered the lyrics the video is pretty much all i have to work off of but its hard to google visuals

• SwimStar

PrincessUnikitty said:

Maybe this will help

lmao, i wrote that page and most of the videos
    im cringing at my writing, but good times

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

i couldnt find it on that page

• Helper

"Selectallcopy", Autolux

What the hell is that behind you