We have to get the ignore button outta here
699   34

• SwimVIP

It's destroying friendships, mods! We have to learn to listen and love!

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

where is this ignore button....i made an attempt to ignore someone, but like..there's no button on their profile page so what the hell?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

I don't need a machine to remind me I'm ignoring all of you.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimVIP

Don't ask, discover. Do you use strategy guides to beat games or do you go on a solitary quest to find your own way through the game? Find yourself and discover what the ASMB really is.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

Zenigundam said:

Don't ask, discover. Do you use strategy guides to beat games or do you go on a solitary quest to find your own way through the game? Find yourself and discover what the ASMB really is.

Game Genie motherf**ker

• SwimVIP

Sir, please don't curse at me!

• SwimNinja

The eyeball with lightning right next to their name in threads.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimVIP

Click that again. I can't be ignored like this.

PrincessUnikitty said:

The eyeball with lightning right next to their name in threads.

oh ,so obvious!

thanks.

• Banned

See that eyeball with the slash next to the names....It's that, but it's a double edged sword, you can still see the user, but not their posts.......It's backlash is that if that poster shows up on a page, that page will go dark for you

You were banned. It fills you with determination

CyberBully360 said:

See that eyeball with the slash next to the names....It's that, but it's a double edged sword, you can still see the user, but not their posts.......It's backlash is that if that poster shows up on a page, that page will go dark for you

yeah, i saw people complaining about the dark issue and wanted to see what was up

it's cause the CSS is f**ky and is changing the opacity on all posts...easy to fix though for someone who can change that stuff

• SwimStar

Galaxian said:

CyberBully360 said:

yeah, i saw people complaining about the dark issue and wanted to see what was up

it's cause the CSS is f**ky and is changing the opacity on all posts..

that's just the artist's creative vision man

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimVIP

Let the mods fix it. I don't want to hack this beautiful ASMB kingdom.

QuebecElegy said:

Galaxian said:

CyberBully360 said:

yeah , white text on a black background...

good typography/contrast/readability choices...so artistic

This is the second most hilarious thing I have seen on the boards today.

• Babbling

Too bad I can't read what you are saying because I have you on ignore.

• SwimSuperFan

Do you really think that removing the function will automatically make this forum an amazing place to be?

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• SwimStar

Galaxian said:

QuebecElegy said:

Galaxian said:

CyberBully360 said:

yeah , white text on a black background...

good typography/contrast/readability choices...so artistic

those are his demands...

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

Someone is upset people can't see the shitty posts he makes.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimVIP

Please don't curse in this thread.

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

Please don't curse in this thread.

f**k shit p***y dick cock asshole

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...