Ugh.
252   14

F**k social security , F**k em in the ass with an iron rod . Buncha bastids. I sound calm , but i am sure as shit in table flipping mode right now. All day basically .

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Helper

Dang gub'ment

What the hell is that behind you

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Indeed .

filing or just arguing with them about something...

They were going to ( and have ) pretty much stopped all my benefits , including my medicare which pays for a lot of my procedures, so i appealed it. This afternoon i got a letter telling me that they were dismissing my appeal because i cited health reasons , which i cant see what the difference is. And it's to late to try and do it again. So in other words

• Banned

they cancelled my hubby's food stamps recently. That was a real asshole move.

CV01

Yep. They'll smack you when you least expect it.

• SwimVIP

The last time I went to the SS office, I had to plead with them to accept my worn out birth certificate. They told me that next time they wouldn't accept it.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

They have been cracking the whip lately because the system is being too taxed. I mean there is just too much money going out and not enough coming in. I worry about the future of this country.

CV01

• Banned

Tell those mother f**kers you brought Zeni in the flesh. Your presence alone negates the damn piece of paper!

CV01

• SwimVIP

They were complaining about damage to the watermark and the generally bad condition the certificate was in. I think the government's too protective when it comes to birth certificates and SS cards. You should be able to print out new ones on the fly. Such a pain to request a new one of either.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

unless you're on your death bed you have to have a legal team every time you talk to them...

The state needs all original copies , it's a dumb rule , but it's a rule.