Staying up all night long
364   19

Orientation's at six in the evening. I'm gonna get my sleep cycle going so that I sleep during the day and stay up at night for the job. Will be hard at first probably.

• Helper

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

I can't sleep either.

CV01

I'm getting so tired. I'm gonna fight it!

im always up all night...its a bitch sober...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

Galaxian said:

im always up all night...its a bitch sober...

by that i mean just drunk

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

Catching my second wind now. Should be all right until about 6am.

• Banned

I find it easier to just go to sleep now- sleep quality is actually better when you go to sleep tired, yet not too tired.
    So too tired sleep is actually not as good.
    And another secret I learned- if you do wake up too early try just laying in bed with eye closed. Consider it a form of meditation. The body will reserve it interior power staying in this stasis mode if you wake up too early. It requires skill to discern the use of these tactics carefully.

guess it doesn't matter since you are gonna adjust to a new sleep scheduled anyways. Apply when alternating schedules arise.

CV01

• Swimuminati

I'd lend you my insomnia if I could....

• Banned

Rebecca must betting pissed Zeni is shuffling around while shes getting her beauty sleep.

CV01

I'm gonna stay up. I'm mad about something that happened with my fantasy baseball team, so I'm gonna use it, along with YouTube, to power through these early morning hours.

• Swimuminati

nah, she strips at night to pay for Zeni's 40's...she's not home

• Banned

You know what bar she works at?? Must be a dirt cheap one. Colt 45 is the Cadillac.

CV01

• Swimuminati

It's in Jersey...so yeah >.>

Maybe it's time to drink that last beer in the fridge. I'm heading to 4am with way too much steam. I get the feeling this train's gonna slow down considerably once we hit the ole 5:30am fork at Snakehead Creek and Arid Valley.

ima sleep at 7pm and wake up at 4.
    Study until 8.
    Go to biochemistry and then fail.
    Sit through 2 lectures .
    Repeat.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Does everybody on that side of the world normally go to sleep that early?

no.
    just med students during remedials.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Lol. I don't even think I could go to sleep at 7pm if I tried.