How many women here can change a flat
633   22

• Banned

I'm asking because I just realized my mother can't......Thing is I just always assumed she could but now that I think about it, if we ever had a flat, she called a tow truck.

I called her and she said she had to call me back, she had a flat and had to call AAA. I was like just change the tire, and she was like Nuh uhn, I don't know what I'm doing. I was like...Oh....yeah, I guess.

Every woman that I've dated seriously after high school can change their own tire......All of my sisters can, I'm know a few of my just friendly girls can too......I remember Rocky got out and changed MY tire one time when we were out rolling and I was too drunk to figure out how to get it off. Not that I didn't know, but my brain couldn't stay on task.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimElder Banned

Ok this one time I also tried the drunk tire change.

I forgot the fact that you need to jack the car up first

The toe truck guy looked at me realllll funny.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Yes. Its one of the first things I learned about cars.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Thunder Goddess

I can - had to do it a week and a half ago, as a matter of fact.

There are things I'd rather do, but it does give one a sense of accomplishment.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Ok this one time I also tried the drunk tire change.

I forgot the fact that you need to jack the car up first

The toe truck guy looked at me realllll funny.

Yeah, that's what was f**king me up too.....I had took the lugs off and she was like aren't you forgetting something, and being drunk I'm like you get down here and do it, bitch and then she did it.

I just had to sit there, holding my nuts in preparation to hand them over to her after she finished fixing my tire.

• ShoeHands

That's what she has a son for.

• Banned

Well she's like 10 hours away, so AAA was a much better choice in this situation.

• SwimPunk Banned

Me!

Step 1. Dial progressive
    Step 2. Press 4 for road side assistance
    Step 3 wait while they gps track your position by your cell phone
    Step 4 stand by car look out for man
    Step 5 answer phone when he calls you when he's close
    Step 6 watch as he changes tire

• SwimParagon

I ended up having a police officer teach me how to change a flat. XD first one I ever got was on a bridge and he really really wanted to clear me from the bridge for safety's sake. Since then I've changed three other flats on my own.

I maaaaay need to get my tires rotated more than once every never.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

I don't think anyone thought you could.

When I saw you post ME i was instantly like "BULLSHIT"

• SwimParagon

CyberBully360 said:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Im not getting all dirty messing with no tire. Psh

• Banned

So if you get a flat in buttf**k egypt trying to chase some herpe laden wang, and your phone gets no service, you're f**ked.

you know who can and can't

tell us, what's this really about? >.>

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

I can say so far no real surprises except Perfectflowinghair, but I don't know her well enough to have made a real assessment.

But nah, this is really what it was all about.......I mean I wasn't really asking you, I know you can, and I assume Pooh as well......

I was kinda wondering if Sorce could, but I think she told me she doesn't even drive so I doubt it......I wonder if ol Boo could change a tire.

Or Poofy.....I think that is one I just have no idea on.....I mean she's a Diva, so probably not....But she's also.....Well, you know......So maybe she can.

• Banned

Poof just f**ks on video.

If you gotta go go with a smile

Firefly24 said:

Yes. Its one of the first things I learned about cars.

That's the way it should be.

• Assy McGee Banned

Pooh also might not being a New Yorker.

I also felt like noting the last time I had a flat I was like a Nascar pit crew. Couldn't have been more than five minutes before I was driving again.

• SwimParagon

What, you thought I couldn't change a flat? Or that a cop helped me with my first?

• ShoeHands

Its really not that hard to do actually. I learned how to do it when i was really young

Although AAA is nice. I had to call them once because the jack wasnt actually the right kind for my car so it couldnt lift it enough to change the tires.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Helper

I know the theory but have not had to actually do it even when I did have a car. I think I had one flat tire the entire time and that was when it blew up so the tire issues at that point were the problem of the person who bought the carcass for parts.

And with my bike, if there's a need for a new inner tube, I just take it to the bike shop and have them do it properly too.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]