HOW MANY MEN HERE CAN'T CHANGE A FLAT
663   24

• SwimSuperStar

It seems like something any man should be capable of, but there are probably those not capable of it.

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Banned

Ooh, can we place bets on this one......Because this is much funnier than my thread and preemptive embarrassment is necessary.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• ShoeHands

I always get paranoid about getting the jack properly on the frame.

I could if I had a YouTube guide or manual otherwise I'm just gonna be doing trial and error ----.

f**k a flat. how many men can check / change their own oil or other fluids? or add refrigerant to their a/c? or connect jumper cables? anyone who owns a car should be able to do each of these things.

for the record, yes, i can change a flat tire. i can also put a new tire on the old rim, with the right tools (which i do not own but do have access to).

wacky1980 said:

f**k a flat.

Sir, I'm gonna need you to calm down.

nah, i'm calm. but i'm gonna f**k that flat tire right over there. yeah i'm comin' for ya bitch! ain't nothin'.

• Swimuminati

wacky1980 said:

f**k a flat. how many men can check / change their own oil or other fluids? or add refrigerant to their a/c? or connect jumper cables? anyone who owns a car should be able to do each of these things.

for the record, yes, i can change a flat tire. i can also put a new tire on the old rim, with the right tools (which i do not own but do have access to).

I can't change the oil but I can check my fluids, add them, jump a vehicle, change fuses, pump my own gas, put air in my tires, and change a tire.

Thats the extent of my knowledge tho.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimParagon

Jiffy Lube is cheap enough an oil change, and they top up your other fluids for free, so I never really bothered.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

Yeah, I used to go there but the place around the corner from my house is an honest neighborhood shop. They do oil changes for me for 5 bucks cuz I use them regularly

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

I can. I used Google my first time!

• Swimuminati

wacky1980 said:

Learned all that by taking apart my bikes and putting them back together...i'm not as interested in cars, but I can do pretty much the same things on them as well...it's more about believing you can than anything...most things are easy to figure out

• Other Anime

Never even driven a car much less any of that other stuff. I'll see myself out.

I've had a hand on this a couple times so I know the basic concept...however because of my size my mother expected me to do everything with just my hands...including lifting the car itself to change the actual tire.....i'm starting to see where my issues with her first started coming up...

The Big T

• IB

I do all my own mechanical work on my cars
    so yes, I can change my own flat

Mixboy said:

wacky1980 said:

Learned all that by taking apart my bikes and putting them back together...i'm not as interested in cars, but I can do pretty much the same things on them as well...it's more about believing you can than anything...most things are easy to figure out

exactly. if you help someone else do it once, chances are you can do it again by yourself. and once you've done it on one vehicle, it's easier to do it on almost all vehicles. changing a flat tire isn't hard work. it's just one of those things that's intimidating to someone who's never done it. kinda like sex, i suppose.

• Pokemon Master

i have no idea

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

Yeah, I used to go there but the place around the corner from my house is an honest neighborhood shop. They do oil changes for me for 5 bucks cuz I use them regularly

Holy mother of wowzers. That's cheaper than the oil they use! What else are you giving them o.O

• Swimuminati

Once or twice I given them cookies.

• Swimuminati

wacky1980 said:

Mixboy said:

wacky1980 said:

exactly. if you help someone else do it once, chances are you can do it again by yourself. and once you've done it on one vehicle, it's easier to do it on almost all vehicles. changing a flat tire isn't hard work. it's just one of those things that's intimidating to someone who's never done it. kinda like sex, i suppose.

plus, there are DIY videos for basically anything...there's really no excuse

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

Once or twice I given them cookies.

Cookies... and brownies? Knowing you there'd be brownies involved. >.>