Do you still use cash?
487   25

• Special Snowflake

When someone hands you damp money for change, how do you respond?

Do you just throw the money away, or do you argue about it & risk getting something even more disgusting in your drink?

• SwimVIP

I roll up the sleeves of my shirt and say, "I think you better give me some dry change."

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

I roll up the sleeves of my shirt and say, "I think you better give me some dry change."

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• Banned

I use credit for everything and pay it off at the end of the month.
    Trying to get into the 800s right now.

The only time I hand people 100s or 20s is...

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• SwimVIP

It's better to use cash for everything.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

It's better to use cash for everything.

shut up meg

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

Some places accept cash only like food trucks or public events. And some gas places offer discounts with cash payment. So I keep like 40-60 with me in cash all the time.

• Special Snowflake

Zenigundam said:

Roll with me next time I'm gunna use moneys.

Just in case.

• Banned

I don't go to establishments that give me wet money

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

It was most likely just damp from someone putting her tip under their glass and it sweating on it, but just because you're so grossed out I kinda hope she dug it straight out of her dripping v****a.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Special Snowflake

Demonology said:

I use credit for everything and pay it off at the end of the month.
    Trying to get into the 800s right now.

The only time I hand people 100s or 20s is...

I put everything on a card so there's a record of all my transactions & if I lose it or it's stolen I can just have the bank cancel it out whatever they do & send me a new one.

The cash I carry is mostly for tips.

wet money is still money. if you don't like getting a wet dollar bill back when you order a $9 chocolatini, leave the poor sap a tip. then there's no wet dollar in your pocket, and maybe you won't get your drink served to you in a dirty glass next time.

one more mile until we get to heaven!

but to answer the thread title, yes, i use cash for all my daily stuff. i use paypal, or debit/credit for online transactions, and i pay all my bills online.

• Babbling

When I was a cashier and people would give me filthy bills, I would spray the bills with windex. They would get offended but I would be like dude the money you just gave me is f**king gross.

• Babbling

Yes I still use cash. I keep all the bills facing one way because I'm ocd like that.

• SwimVIP

Just put it in the register and move on. The histrionics are unnecessary.

• Babbling

I bet you lick the bills when a fat sweaty woman gives you a dollar out of her bra.

• Special Snowflake

Like I told viper, almost all the cash I carry is for tips since I pay for everything else with a card & would rather just give the tip to the person separate rather than them have to do whatever they do if you write it in on a bill.

What I'm talking about is that I went through a drive through earlier & all I wanted was a drink. But the change i got was damp.

in that case, you probably got the sweaty assbuck from the guy in front of you at the drive-up. when i get those, they get rolled up with the spare cash i keep in the center console ashtray. i don't want some other dude's ass sweat mingling with my ass sweat. that's just disgusting.

• Special Snowflake

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I don't go to establishments that give me wet money

I won't be going to this establishment again either.

Not that it'll be difficult. I just stopped at a McDonald's to get a drink.

• Special Snowflake

ThorsPenor said:

When I was a cashier and people would give me filthy bills, I would spray the bills with windex. They would get offended but I would be like dude the money you just gave me is f**king gross.

See, if I knew it was damp because she had just scrubbed it with germ-x or something, that would be different. >.>