Do you still use cash?
604   25

• Special Snowflake

When someone hands you damp money for change, how do you respond?

Do you just throw the money away, or do you argue about it & risk getting something even more disgusting in your drink?

I roll up the sleeves of my shirt and say, "I think you better give me some dry change."

• SwimSage Banned

Zenigundam said:

I roll up the sleeves of my shirt and say, "I think you better give me some dry change."

• Banned

I use credit for everything and pay it off at the end of the month.
    Trying to get into the 800s right now.

The only time I hand people 100s or 20s is...

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

It's better to use cash for everything.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

It's better to use cash for everything.

shut up meg

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

Some places accept cash only like food trucks or public events. And some gas places offer discounts with cash payment. So I keep like 40-60 with me in cash all the time.

• Special Snowflake

Zenigundam said:

Roll with me next time I'm gunna use moneys.

Just in case.

• Banned

I don't go to establishments that give me wet money

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

It was most likely just damp from someone putting her tip under their glass and it sweating on it, but just because you're so grossed out I kinda hope she dug it straight out of her dripping v****a.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Special Snowflake

Demonology said:

I use credit for everything and pay it off at the end of the month.
    Trying to get into the 800s right now.

The only time I hand people 100s or 20s is...

I put everything on a card so there's a record of all my transactions & if I lose it or it's stolen I can just have the bank cancel it out whatever they do & send me a new one.

The cash I carry is mostly for tips.

wet money is still money. if you don't like getting a wet dollar bill back when you order a $9 chocolatini, leave the poor sap a tip. then there's no wet dollar in your pocket, and maybe you won't get your drink served to you in a dirty glass next time.

but to answer the thread title, yes, i use cash for all my daily stuff. i use paypal, or debit/credit for online transactions, and i pay all my bills online.

• Babbling

When I was a cashier and people would give me filthy bills, I would spray the bills with windex. They would get offended but I would be like dude the money you just gave me is f**king gross.

• Babbling

Yes I still use cash. I keep all the bills facing one way because I'm ocd like that.

Just put it in the register and move on. The histrionics are unnecessary.

• Babbling

I bet you lick the bills when a fat sweaty woman gives you a dollar out of her bra.

• Special Snowflake

Like I told viper, almost all the cash I carry is for tips since I pay for everything else with a card & would rather just give the tip to the person separate rather than them have to do whatever they do if you write it in on a bill.

What I'm talking about is that I went through a drive through earlier & all I wanted was a drink. But the change i got was damp.

in that case, you probably got the sweaty assbuck from the guy in front of you at the drive-up. when i get those, they get rolled up with the spare cash i keep in the center console ashtray. i don't want some other dude's ass sweat mingling with my ass sweat. that's just disgusting.

• Special Snowflake

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I don't go to establishments that give me wet money

I won't be going to this establishment again either.

Not that it'll be difficult. I just stopped at a McDonald's to get a drink.

• Special Snowflake

ThorsPenor said:

When I was a cashier and people would give me filthy bills, I would spray the bills with windex. They would get offended but I would be like dude the money you just gave me is f**king gross.

See, if I knew it was damp because she had just scrubbed it with germ-x or something, that would be different. >.>