SAO getting American Live Action adaptation
449   11

• SwimDandy

I believe the second this is released, the fabric of reality will be broken down causing a cataclysmic apocalypse of infinite destruction and mass hysteria.

• SwimDandy

I also believe this is karma's response to William Dafoe being cast as Ryuk in the Netflix Death Note series.

• SwimDandy

I feel like there is not enough panic over this.

START PANICKING!

alt text

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Toonami

Every great civilization has notable moments marking its highest points and its lowest points, its beginning and its end. For human civilization as a whole, one of those points was the moment this adaptation was announced and the next will likely be the moment its released. All the hope we had for the future of our species may very well be dead, and if this adaptation actually manages to see the light of day, then we'll know for certain that the human race is truly doomed.

I hope everyone is pleased with themselves. God is dead and we have killed him.

• Helper

Brian Austin Green was cast as the raep slug....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Toonami

repeating my reaction in the other thread

bursts into tears of anguish
    WE MANAGED TO ESCAPE SEASON 3 AND NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH AN AMERICANIZED ADAPTION?!(''T_T'') WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?

• SwimVIP

Americanized is the best.

'Murica.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

I wonder if they'll keep the harem elements, all the SJW will go absolutely nuts if they keep that.

• Toonami

Daosguard said:

I wonder if they'll keep the harem elements, all the SJW will go absolutely nuts if they keep that.

I don't see why they wouldn't, all American dramas have Harems....they just call them "love triangles" here

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.