Screw you guys
192   16

• Banned

I'm going shopping

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Can I come?

• SwimSage Banned

alt text

• Helper

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Sure why not...I gots money to burn

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimSage Banned

Can I have some money?

• Banned

it's not my money...my birthday is next month but the cards have started coming in

• SwimSage Banned

Oh, well I accept gift cards.

• Banned

MEIN

• SwimSage Banned

Oh noodles? Sure I'll have some.

• Banned

Oooooooh a new noodle house opened up in d-town....dinner...def dinner

• SwimVIP Banned

So free and so fuck.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimElder Banned

Where we doing? The grocery store?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSage Banned

Aww thanks! I didn't know what I was going to eat tonight.

• SwimSage Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Where we doing? The grocery store?

She's taking me out for noodles, get the f**k outta here!

• Banned

Neman Marcus