Dear Carl's Jr.
142   10

I've been a fan of yours since like 4 years ago. I enjoy your burgers because they taste good and have a lot of protein.

I would like you to work on the speed of your service. Last time I ordered, it took a while to get my food especially since I was the only one in the drive thru.

While your burger taste good, sometimes it can be a little cold and not that great. So hire more people to get the food in my mouth faster because I want food and this is America and I deserve to have food shoved in me.

Thanks.

• Swimuminati

being fast is like the only thing fast food has going for it...if it loses that, well

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimDandy

I only ever really go to Carl's Jr. for the $1 20oz drinks now.

I'm ok waiting if the food turns out delicious and fresh. There have been times where I have ordered 2 western bacon burgers and it took like 10 minutes to get them. Once I bit to them, it felt like I was eating a gourmet food at a fancy resturant so it was worth it.

But when it's not good tasting then i'm like " nope"

I rarely buy drinks because I always have water with me. It's cheaper for me.

• Swimuminati

They may taste delicious, but don't lie to yourself, they're not "fresh"......I get what you're saying though

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Well whatever they put in it, I want more.

• SwimPirate

"This is America and I deserve to have food shoved in me"
    I'll shove a $1 hotdog from the boardwalk down your throat later. ;)

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimElder

Wendy's has never failed me.

I really love Wendy.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimParagon

Wait. You mean Hardee's? O_o also having food shoved in you is a weird fetish >.>

{but I ain't complaining}

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv