Dear Jack in the Box
120   8

• SwimPirate

Thank you for evas for serving Mango flavored Gold Peak tea and having it taste like regular tea and not some BS sugar monstrosity.

Work on not getting Cartiledge in meat. Munchie meals were a good idea.
    Keep your tacos crispy.

Love, a fan.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Their shakes are good now also.

• SwimPirate

Hmm, never tried their milkshades. Maybe on a future binge. XD

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

I'm in a fast-food desert. I mean, there's the "major" chains like McDonald's and Burger King, but no Jack in the Box, no Whataburger, no In-n-Out... not sure if worth moving from Florida to Maryland anymore =\

{also I could never get into tea}

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

In n out is harder to come by, but always a treat, there are 3 in my area. XD
    You''re headed to maryland? I'm make some cultural assumptions and say they have alot of New England, seafood kinda of area? XD

I'm into caffine love, tea is good, but green tea is bettah. And coffee is bae.

• SwimParagon

Been here a while. And yeah, crab for miles, at least in Inner Harbor {which I refuse to set foot anywhere near because Baltimore traffic makes me rage harder than everyone on the boards combined}. Also the part where random people don't say hi just 'cause is a culture shift. =\

Caffeine makes me twitch and stress but I'm a slave to it. MUST HAVE COFFEE.

• SwimPirate

Have you played pokemon Go yet? Maybe there is a ton of KRABBY'S in your area!
    Traffic no bueno, its hard moving.

Coffee is the black nectar of the gods so we may one day reedeem ourselves as lowly human molecular mortals.

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

Have you played pokemon Go yet? Maybe there is a ton of KRABBY'S in your area!
    Traffic no bueno, its hard moving.

Coffee is the black nectar of the gods so we may one day reedeem ourselves as lowly human molecular mortals.

As a matter of fact, I do catch Krabbys where I live. :P

Coffee is demon juice, and I willingly suckle it from Satan's teat. ... I'm just gonna claim I'm drunk here.