iu

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• SwimStar

i haven't been to chipotle in forever
    their carnitas burrito

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimPirate

I love that Veggie bowls or burritos come with free guac!

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

I get the beef and chicken bowl w/ a little bit of everything with guac or no quac sometimes.

• Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

I love that Veggie bowls or burritos come with free guac!

that... thats not the case over here?

• Banned

or maybe it is idk

• SwimComrad

I used to love Chipotle. Last 3 times I went, all different locations, got violently ill afterwards.

Never again.

anime is teh suck

• SwimPirate

Did you get the tofu, I do not think it works if you get tofu, also ask for it.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimVIP

K_N said:

I used to love Chipotle. Last 3 times I went, all different locations, got violently ill afterwards.

Never again.

This is why I recommend The New York Times to you youngsters. Had you read this article, about the deadly outbreaks, you would have stayed far away from Chipotle.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimVIP

When you're young, you think you have all the answers, but sometimes you have to learn by way of painful experiences.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Thunder Goddess

Yes. Yes, you do.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Banned

K_N said:

Never again.

I know
    you've told me
    A million
    Times.

just like i've made this thread

a million
    times

• SwimVIP

Repeat threads kinda end up adding clutter to the boards. I don't mind them personally, but I can see why they'd end up in the dead drop just to promote variety and encourage different users to post threads so that we don't see the same user with five threads at the top of the page every day.

• SwimElder

Zenigundam said:

Repeat threads kinda end up adding clutter to the boards. I don't mind them personally, but I can see why they'd end up in the dead drop just to promote variety and encourage different users to post threads so that we don't see the same user with five threads at the top of the page every day.

Zeni I don't mean to call the kettle black or whatever but...

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

http://boards.adultswim.com/topic/23533/dear-meg