Dear God
243   12

Why me? Wait don't answer that!

• Thunder Goddess

This is God. I am either away from My desk or on another call. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message, and I will return your call in the order in which it was received. Have a blessed day.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

This is God. I am either away from My desk or on another call. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message, and I will return your call in the order in which it was received. Have a blessed day.

HEY ASSHOLE
    DO SOMETHING FOR A F**KING CHANGE

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Thunder Goddess

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

HEY ASSHOLE
    DO SOMETHING FOR A F**KING CHANGE

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Now how would an atheist view this thread?

• Thunder Goddess

This is God. Get in line.

• Thunder Goddess

It's always God do this and God gimme that, never how You doing, God or hey, I'm running out for lunch can I get You something God? All I really want is a bacon cheeseburger and a little Medamned peace and quiet.

• AdultSwim.Com

for you

he loves you

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

in constant battle to prove the thing right in their face doesnt exist

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Swimuminati

God says yes.