you ever feel like you're in the right place, at the right time?
303   19

• Swimuminati

With a tummy full of red wine and orzo, I stepped out to the quiet porch swing with my coffee. As soon as I started rocking... fireflies. Fireflies all around.

You can't buy these kinds of simple pleasures.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Yep. All the time.

Right Place- The ASMB.

Right Time- The Present.

• Swimuminati

Basic... but I guess its all relative....

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimSage Banned

Zenigundam said:

Yep. All the time.

Right Place- The ASMB.

Right Time- The Present.

• Babbling

I've never seen fireflies. You so lucky.

I love fireflies. What's orzo?

I've been in the right place at the right time on several occasions. I just chalk it up to being a Sagittarius.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

With a tummy full of red wine and orzo, I stepped out to the quiet porch swing with my coffee. As soon as I started rocking... fireflies. Fireflies all around.

You can't buy these kinds of simple pleasures.

And then..... you were attacked by a thousand scorpions. The balance is restored.

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

I've never seen fireflies. You so lucky.

There are plenty of places i've been where I live that always have many. This was different though. They were literally flying all around me. So pretty.

• Swimuminati

I can say with absolute certainty that I have never felt that......ever

• Swimuminati

6clawPaw said:

I love fireflies. What's orzo?

I've been in the right place at the right time on several occasions. I just chalk it up to being a Sagittarius.

Orzo is a short grain pasta. The one we had tonight was with spinach, cranberries, and walnuts.

• SwimElder Banned

YEAH

RIGHT HERE

AND EVEN THEN ITS OPEN FOR DEBATE

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01790/sperm_1790713c.jpg

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Nah, haven't seen any since.

Fingers crossed.

• Swimuminati

Awwww, you'll get your time.

• Swimuminati

Lololol

You so silly phillies.

Sounds good. Honestly I don't know why I even asked you that. Was googling it seconds after hitting the "post reply" button.

• Swimuminati

I do that a lot too

• Banned

I actually thought she typoed and meant Ouzo, which meant she was drunk off her ass.

• Swimuminati

I love ouzo!

• Banned

Not sure you should mix it with an assload of wine though =P