what is that you actually do for work
1857   72

• The Room

i don't care where but i'm curious to know what the occupations of our denizens centralize around

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

I answer phone calls, or rather will be after the 15th

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

mostly i write javascript php python ruby and css for assorted people from my couch, usually half dressed and on drugs

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• SwimNinja

That sounds like the life.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Special Snowflake

I worked at a travel plaza until June this year. Currently unemployed. Yep.

Memento Mori

• Babbling

Your mom.

• IB

Balloon QA tester.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Banned

I'm a rockstar. Also I star in various hentai, etc.

CV01

• IB

I am a Web QA Coordinator/Analyst/Project Manager

I manage a team of web qa testers, and all the incoming projects. I also handle the outsource teams.
    On top of that, I prep test cases, and research/improve the QA Process and Flows through the development cycle.

• SwimNinja

I read that as weeb testers...

• The Room

ThorsPenor said:

Your mom.

rekt xD

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimElder

I sleep on a couch all day.

Literally.

:|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• The Room

call center?

• The Room

<Sonium> someone speak python here?
    <lucky> HHHHHSSSSSHSSS
    <lucky> SSSSS
    <Sonium> the programming language

• Super Nerd of the Year

Hang out with homeless people

• The Room

i thought you worked at like some taxi place

Possibly the next produce man at my store

• Super Nerd of the Year

Nah bro. My clients are all homeless or formerly homeless and I take them to doctor's appointments or the store and shit like that. Also go over goals and other social worker stuff.

• The Room

can you give me a ride to work. i have $5 and some gum

• Super Nerd of the Year

No ur not one of my client's also if you were I couldn't take your money anyway.

• Swimuminati

Kudasai said:

Possibly the next produce man at my store

No one f**ks with the produce man

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016