Millennials having are less sex than their parents?
847   27

• SwimNinja

That's because they all live in their moms basement.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

It's true. A sedentary lifestyle seems to be causing the sex drives of a lot of guys to go almost completely dormant.

I've lost count of the number of girls I've known that said their bf's just flat out never wanted to have sex. Or if they actually did it was just totally weaksauce.

• SwimVIP

Yes because all the social networking sites and popular TV shows have inflated the individual's sense of aggrandizement, particularly the attractive, young lady's.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• IB

lol u sed "inflated"

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• SwimVIP

Haha no pun intended.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• IB

Is sex with one's hand included in this study.....

• Swimuminati

you heard him...get out there and start f**kin'

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

According to Zimbardo, the charlatan who did the Stanford prison thing, it's because of the internet and video games.

Memento Mori

I don't wanna!

• Swimuminati

Blink89 said:

Is sex with one's hand included in this study.....

it originally was, but it threw the numbers way out of proportion, so they decided to remove it

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

damn it, eat your vegetables p***y...it's good for you

-Phillies 8/15/2016

But I don't know where it's been

• Swimuminati

take one for the team...we're down on points and it's the fourth quarter...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Ok fine...touchy feely girl at work here I come

• Swimuminati

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Mixboy said:

^^^^They need to make one of those throwing up a shocker

• Swimuminati

6clawPaw said:

Mixboy said:

^^^^They need to make one of those throwing up a shocker

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Pokemon Master

#titlegore

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• The Room

kidney_eater101 said:

#titlegore

le leddit armey is here XDDDd

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Pokemon Master

Naraku4656 said:

kidney_eater101 said:

#titlegore

le leddit armey is here XDDDd

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥