You win some kinda crazy $100 million jackpot while at work. What do you do next?
770   42

A) Take your shirt off, pound your chest, quit, and rub it in that one guy's face/ maybe even get in his grill (the one you really dislike).
    B) Quietly go to your boss and explain the situation and how it no longer makes sense for you to finish out the day. Thank the boss for everything. Say goodbye to everybody else.
    C) Do cartwheels in your work place and then start an obnoxious, but humorous roast of every individual at the job.
    D) Shrug and continue working. After work, claim your prize and go to sleep.

• IB

oh i didn't read the question. WHILE AT WORK? probably go home and fap

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Thunder Goddess

E. Hire a hitman.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

Put in my two weeks cuz i'm not a jerkface.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

Put in my two weeks cuz i'm not a jerkface.

The strip club can always find someone to cover for ya.

D as in dog

• Swimuminati

E) wake up, wipe the drool of my face, and go back to pretending to work

• SwimElder

D) Tell no one about the prize. Act like I have a better job offer. Quit on good terms with no one knowing that I won. Then do whatever I want with no one being the wiser.

Ah I like that one.

• Swimuminati

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Two weeks notice?! Hahahahaha. You just won more $ than there is in the entire town your job's located in.

• SwimElder Banned

Take a shit on the boss's desk.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Gross! You must really hate him.

• IB

you're going to shit on your own desk?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimElder Banned

Naraku4656 said:

you're going to shit on your own desk?

sure why not. I got 10 million dollars coming my way.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Super Nerd of the Year

I'd give at least a month's notice so as to not completely screw over my entire team and all the clients on my caseload. You know, leave on a good note in case I ever need to go back to work.

• IB

but with that 10 million you could probably buy an actual miku hologram

$100 million*

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

Hah! Now I feel bad =P

• SwimElder Banned

Naraku4656 said:

but with that 10 million you could probably buy an actual miku hologram

No I'd fly to Korea and buy a thai girl love slave. Fly her back to my mom's basement. Then make here ware the Miku Kurigumi and a kat girl maid outfit.

Infact I feel inspired to walk to the store right now and get beer and lottery tickets.

• SwimElder Banned

Zenigundam said:

$100 million*

After I crap on the desk I'm gonna jack off on it.