le leddit armey is here XDDDd
372   18

• IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Super Nerd of the Year

eks dee

• IB

i apologize for this in advance

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Super Nerd of the Year

What the f**k did you just f**king say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f**king dead, kiddo.

• IB

TIL people say Jesus H. Christ because Jesus middle name was Harambe

• Swimuminati

• IB

Why do you have 73 karma, actual f**king karma, points for a f**king nothappy emojicon? I don't care how real it is or how real it isn't? People try so hard for legit, HARD EARNED karma and here you are scooping it up with a seashell? Truly, from the bottom of our hearts, f**k you
    Sincerely,
    Reddit
    Edit: downvoting this only proves my point further. Go ahead, down vote away, see how I care (or lack thereof!)
    Edit 2: to those of you who can upvote a f**king nothappy emojicon and not feel the hintest bit of remorse? You should reevaluate your life. And think it over.
    Edit 3: Really Reddit? That's really all I have to say. Man, SRS really was right.

• IB

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results this year. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the f**king f**k is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a f**king breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot f**king deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California???? This is so f**ked.

• Super Nerd of the Year

Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow."
    Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.
    As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
    If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.
    So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too.
    Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't.
    It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

• IB

Thanks for the lesson, but I don't believe I mentioned my methodology. The recently viewed links widget can be very educational if you know how to leverage it. You are quick to call people paranoid when you haven't even seen the evidence btw. Are you one of those "Millennials" I keep hearing about? Then you have probably never heard of me. Ask your elders. Pro tip: circlejerk is just one of the terms I gifted to the internet. It happened on Flickr(2008) in the most epic thread ever laid down(that's not hyperbole). Multiple movies, video games, comic books, commercials, memes, and more were born from it. Pretty much the whole "Millennial" identity was established in it. And here's the important part: it could open Google up to a ton of lawsuits and seriously hurt their image. Like i said, ask around. Peace.

• Special Snowflake

Just to let you know, what follows is pretty gross, and if you "know"me and don't want your opinion of me to change, or if you just don'twant to read something extremely horrendous, DO NOT scroll down.

I repeat, this is a SERIOUS confession, not one of my little stories,and it involves some pretty sick stuff. If you don't want to deal withthat kinda stuff on a message board, DO NOT scroll down.

Anyways...

Ok. 3 years ago, at my aunt's house, I had sex with my cousin. He'sfat. I'm a guy. We ROLEPLAYED THINGS. After that night, I let himfondle me, and practice giving.... a service.

And then it happened again earlier this year. We had a long convesationand then cuddled alot, and then he undid my belt and I didn't resist.

The next day we cuddled in my room, then we did it in the laundry room.

I still feel really ashamed. I didn't get any real hapiness out of anyof that... except for the cuddling.... I think I starve for intimacyand love.... and now this happened. I feel that this is all my faultbecause I let him do those things... he doesn't get pleasure out ofletting others pleasure him...

and let me remind you again that he's fat. and a complete wierdo. and ajackazz. so why did i do it? i'm love starved and a closet gay.

gomen. and thank you for reading.

Memento Mori

• Super Nerd of the Year

I will just preface this by saying I am in fact 17 years old, I am white, and I do live in America. Do I think my problems are worse than that of the people in Ethiopia? Yes, yes I do. I can explain to you in detail. I am being spied on constantly. They watch what I do, they read my emails, and they probably snicker at the things I watch, and you act like you know oppression? Those Ethiopians get hurt, sure, but the time is going to come when the US government will arrest me simply for not agreeing with them. Where men and women will not have their say any where. And for now, we have to pay a tax for people who live off welfare (lazy bastards) who won't do anything with it and will only buy drugs and beer, even Kafka would find this shit unbelievable. You act smug to people like me, but you don't even know the half of it.

quality thread

could use some fish memes and arthur fists though..

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• IB

join the fun. not like there;s anything else to do around here

• SwimStar

You're going to love our wall. Let me tell you: I've got a great wall. Just fantastic. It's... China says they have a great wall, but have you seen it? It's small, tiny, miniscule. Sure you can see it from space but if you google you can see your car from space, too. I'm going to make a wall you can see from mars. It'll be great. They'll take those rovers or droids or whatever they have up there and they'll turn around and take pictures of my wall and we'll realize we don't even need to go to space anymore because everything we could ever want is right here. Let's make walls great again!

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Other Anime

I just want to reblog this and stress this: Levi lost his entire squad. He didn’t lose 20% of his squad. He didn’t even lose 50%. He lost his whole squad. Look at what it’s done to him. You can see the death in his eyes, but he keeps on going. This is why Levi is one of my favorite characters.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

eww

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Nothing tops the Jolly Rancher story.
    Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.
    He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.
    In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.
    It was a nodule of gonorrhea.
    As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a f**king Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...
    He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and f**ked some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.
    So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else.