Rebel Galaxy
88   7

• IB

I don't even know what this game is yet but it already looks cool.

alt textalt text

• SwimNinja

I was having fun with that, but the no Y axis annoyed me..especially since the little enemy ships could move up and down on it.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB

I'm getting a Freelancer vibe from it and if it's half as good as that game I'll be happy.

Until No Man's Sky comes out and I never touch it again, that is.

• SwimVIP

It does look cool.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimNinja

Yeah I played for a little over 2 hours and had a really good time once I got use to everything. Like I said the only complaint I had in that time was the no Y axis.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB

It looks like your weapons fire in all directions, though so at least there's that. I literally just booted it up and took screenshots immediately.

• IB

Just watched a review. It's totally Freelancer but with more automatic combat. And trading doesn't seem to be as viable an option. Still cool that someone else made a game like that.