Here's the gigantic F**k you the "Manager" of the [as]'s boards left in plain sight for all of us.
661   22

• Banned

Whenever you access IB, or any of the other actual sub-forums for a brief moment the create post button is accessible.
    Before even a second goes by from the page load completing, it disappears thanks to functionality in the skin or within nodebb that was configured to do so.

So yep.
    Despite almost almost every single user complaining at some point about not being able to do this - we're basically being told F**k you.

@Global-Moderators @administrators
    comments?

Seems like kind of a dick move man.

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Banned

How about the actual p***y who set up this functionality says something.

• SwimVIP

I've never complained about that. It's not a big deal at all.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I've never complained about that. It's not a big deal at all.

Shut up meg.

• Banned

That was Luuv's doing, and it was behind the manager's back to give people what they so desired.......Problem is, Luuv isn't good with stuff like this and probably can't get it "fixed" without alerting admins in some way that would allow the manager to sniff him out.

Luuv has put his ass on the line to give y'all what you want and really either his hands must be tied or his mouth must be shut.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Just don't use the sub forums. Problem solved.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Nyaa or Nothing

This shit has been explained already, like 2-3 months ago. To create new post within subgroups, one must click any ole thread in subgroups, then click the create post inside said thread to create new post inside subgroups.

• Banned

Before this board gets closed down completely I'd like to know the identity of this dipshit suit whose Powerpoint vision is smothering this place with a handlebarred pillow.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

That was Luuv's doing, and it was behind the manager's back to give people what they so desired.......Problem is, Luuv isn't good with stuff like this and probably can't get it "fixed" without alerting admins in some way that would allow the manager to sniff him out.

Luuv has put his ass on the line to give y'all what you want and really either his hands must be tied or his mouth must be shut.

No there's no way that was luuvs doing.
    The button is literally just turned off with malicious intent.
    They gain nothing from turning the feature off besides spite.

• Banned

E_NAYD said:

Before this board gets closed down completely I'd like to know the identity of this dipshit suit whose Powerpoint vision is smothering this place with a handlebarred pillow.

It seriously all seems out of spite.

• Banned

Demonology said:

E_NAYD said:

I don't know that it's malicious as much as it's just incompetence at the behest of a Trump University Summa graduate.

It's like this dolt looked at Reddit and decided that all internet popularity required was everything being that.

• Banned

E_NAYD said:

Demonology said:

E_NAYD said:

I don't know that it's malicious as much as it's just incompetence at the behest of a Trump University Summa graduate.

It's like this dolt looked at Reddit and decided that all internet popularity required was everything being that.

I can navigate reddit really well. This?
    This is a different story. TBH the level of halfassery involved on the boards right now is OP asf. Anyone with a trained eye for this kind of thing can tell there are 0 f**ks given about this place.

You gotta think, if Lithium cost almost if not more than 100k a year, then this place costing 1/100th of that means whoever was responsible for the boards before (Drew still prob) gives even less f**ks now.

• Banned

E_NAYD said:

lol, and you're gonna do what to said dipshit?

POOP

• Special Snowflake

You hate the boards.
    You hate setup of the boards.
    You hate the people who run the boards.
    You hate the other members of the boards.

How can you stand to stay somewhere that you hate so much?

• SwimFan Banned

do better !?! ......

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimVIP

The ASMB is flawless.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimFan Banned

you - do better -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Special Snowflake

Personally, I blame everything on Zenigundam.

Memento Mori

Christ, what don't you take personally?

You're taking incompetence as a slight against your character.

• Banned

Lol this thread.

• Special Snowflake

lol inorite Noone took your side.