Will there ever be a paradigm shift
194   10

• Banned

Where special, entitled, out of shape Southern princesses are treated with the respect they deserve.

Poor thing never even made it inside Dollar General, she feared for her life.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

"Polce" officers must not carry guns.

• SwimNinja

Should of tased her

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

It's difficult to shoot white wimmenz, even if they're trying to run you over.

• Banned

I'm more impressed with the durability of that body cam.....I hear so much about them malfunctioning that I assumed it would have scattered to the 4 winds as it jettisoned itself from his chest like a prom corsage.

• SwimComrad

she should have been tazed just for listening to that crap

alt text

• SwimVIP

Lol! Worst cop ever.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimHero

stupid cop and stupid girl. though i guess she was scared of the cop.
    and yeah, she would have be dead if she was black.

Janeway Rules!