my boobs
1539   60

• Special Snowflake

are perfect

• SwimVIP

Proof?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Proof?

You wanna see my boobs?

I didn't know you swung that way.

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• SwimVIP

I never said I wanted to see them. I just wanted proof.

Also, lol at earlier. Need MCGeeGee to review that one.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I never said I wanted to see them. I just wanted proof.

Also, lol at earlier. Need MCGeeGee to review that one.

It's okay. I came to terms with the kind of person you are about an hour ago.
    I have no intention of taking anything you post seriously anymore.

• SwimVIP

I knew you'd be right back.
    God-Says-No was probably serious about leaving, but you're too addicted to this place to leave, so all of that "I've had it! This is the last straw!" talk was just making me roll my eyes. -_O

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

God-Says-No was probably serious about leaving, but you're too addicted to this place to leave, so all of that "I've had it! This is the last straw!" talk was just making me roll my eyes. -_O

I'd prefer to get along with you seeing as how you and me are the only entertainment this place has left.

• SwimVIP

you and I*

• Banned

I type in contemporary spoken English.

You do realize this, right?

• Banned

• SwimVIP

Contemporary English does not pervert the rules of grammar. What you posted is called catachresis.

• Assy McGee Banned

Demonology said:

Zenigundam said:

I'd prefer to get along with you seeing as how you and me are the only entertainment this place has left.

Pfft.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Contemporary English does not pervert the rules of grammar. What you posted is called catachresis.

It does when you don't care though. If you wanna know a bit more about me and why I am the way I am:

I'm a resource based economist. Basically I think everything from politics, religion, food production etc is all wrong. Especially dividing our countries up and forcing people from birth to act hostile or cautious of those not of your respective country. Language is a huge huge barrier that I disrespect greatly. I give 0 f**ks about grammer

• Banned

the English language is a cluster f**k of failure and a pointless thing to study

all languages are.
    we should all just communicate with fart sounds and whistles.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Here's a couple of boobs...

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

ALchemist81 said:

Here's a couple of boobs...

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• SwimVIP

Large-scale xenophobia does not exist in America as you're describing it, and politics, food production, and religion are are all areas that have been written about for thousands of years. You might not accept some of their values, but the areas themselves aren't "wrong" (whatever that means).

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Large-scale xenophobia does not exist in America as you're describing it, and politics, food production, and religion are are all areas that have been written about for thousands of years. You might not accept some of their values, but the areas themselves aren't "wrong" (whatever that means).

I really don't care about the underlying framework of anything this world has to offer when, just using an example here...

hemp is illegal because you can make almost everything infrastructure related out of it, not because it gets you high.
    need i remind you the first ford vehicle was designed to ruin on hemp w/ plans to build all roads in america with hemp

there is no excuse besides america being an oligarchy - if not almost all other countries.

but im done discussing this as it's too late for this kind of discussion and I'm too stoned to care atm.
    just taking breaks from 3d modelling and gaming right now.

• SwimVIP

Before you go to sleep, I'd like you to apologize for arguing with the mods and trying to get me banned for opining my innocuous world views.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Before you go to sleep, I'd like you to apologize for arguing with the mods and trying to get me banned for opining my innocuous world views.

No.
    That's not why I think you should be banned.

You should be banned because you intentionally go out of your way to stalk people, find out what their interest are, and then follow them around shoving your contrary opinion down their throats.

• Banned

It's very creepy and sad tbh.
    I hope one day you do actually get an even somewhat active social life so you don't have to vent your depression and anger on people on a backwaters internet forum.