Write an obituary for a user above you
561   27

• SwimDandy Banned

Dont play nice. Go.

Oops

• SwimParagon

Eviiserge was suffocated to death by an uncharacteristically large swarm of fireflies in his own home at the age of 41.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Perfectflowinghair died like she lived, stealing window air conditioners out of third story apartment windows.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimDandy Banned

So i finally have a house....nice, nice.

Oops

• Swimuminati

was shot trying to enter the home of a youtube star he was stalking...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Today EvilSergE, enthusiastic drinker, has passed on.......He lost his battle with cirrhosis.....He leaves behind a wife or shacked up girlfriend, maybe? A young bottle of rum and an old bottle of scotch. Services will be held never.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Mixboy lived a long and fulfilling life. All the way to the age of 34. Sadly he was found dead in a child's pool filled with non newtonian fluid.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

was shot trying to forcefully enter Rogue's liquor stash

The Big T

• Swimuminati

haha...I make it to 34, huh.....playing with house money at that point

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimElder

Cyberbully found dead in home by blunt force trauma to the head via a bottle of Jack. This all transpired after an incident on an internet forum. Funerary arrangements accommodate ASMB. Everyone welcome.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimLegend

Here lies Phillies, he died as he lived, liquored and potted up, humping his pillow waifu.
    In lieu of flowers please send donations to the Your Waifu is Trash fund

Oh bother...

• Thunder Goddess

Under what have been considered suspicious circmstances, Phillies was found in his basement dwelling, allegedly choked with a large quantity of leeks. The coroner's report is still pending. Police are seeking an aqua-haired waifu in connection with this incident; police decline to specify whether she is a suspect, saying only that she is a person of interest.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Banned

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimVIP

Sent to the bottom of the ocean while sleeping by his mistress's crazy boyfriend. RIP.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Eviiserge was suffocated to death by an uncharacteristically large swarm of fireflies in his own home at the age of 41.

They would never!!!!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPunk Banned

firefly died when trampled by black women on their way to the latest shipment of discount apple bottoms

• Swimuminati

Fuggs, age 50, died this week in a tragic bondage gone wrong incident. The suspect in question, known only as military hottie, claims he reacted out of instinct when she did not heed his safe word. No one is surprised.

She is survived by her mother and daughter. Also, not surprised. Services will not be held. There will be a small memorial on the website known as the [asmb] hosted by the last remaining member, zenigundam.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimVIP

Firefly, 42, mauled by the Canadian gray wolf she tried to pet at the zoo believing she could tame his vicious nature. RIP. Free candy at the wake, so please come.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

Yes! Totally acceptable cause of death and not unlikely.

• Banned

Firefly24, aged 13, has tragically died eating an imaginary cake.

She will be deeply missed by her pet cat, Turtle.

POOP

Fierydoom

Yes, we his grave has wifi. You're welcome.