This voting conundrum though...
235   7

• SwimVIP

I'm voting for a third party candidate who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. Should I even vote or is it just a waste of time?

Even a well-known third party candidate would never come close to winning; most people don't even know who this guy is and I don't know if he'll even be on all of the state ballots.

What's my rationale for voting for him other than that I like his views better than the typical major party drones?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Helper

Of course vote

You're either still voting for someone who could theoretically stand a chance if enough people feel the same, or you're literally throwing away your vote

Personally I'd like to vote for Cookie Monster, but I don't think he wants the job.

What the hell is that behind you

• Other Anime

If your state is overwhelmingly Red or Blue, a third party vote wouldn't be a bad idea, but if you're in a swing state, the main two parties are the only choices that matter for the popular vote.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

I have something you should look at . Don't vote for the person you like , vote for the person that's gonna do the best job.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimVIP

I don't care who's in office between Clinton and Trump. They're both the same anyway. I want somebody who is going to do radical things like spend the taxpayer's money on scientific research to extend our lifespans or create a way to reach other galaxies. Screw all this played out social stuff. So boring.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimFan Banned

i'm voting for my meat grill and what and who it represents from getting the go done in the fullest degree of what makes the world go round and where and when it all comes back around to scale intermittent realities .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

while snacking on open end bbq styled popcorn that is !?! ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...