5 ways to tell if an action movie is really good without having seen it
- The movie holds below a 40% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Its theatrical poster has the stars in a classic back to back action pose.
- The movie is, at bare minimum, rated R.
- Its actors/actresses are exclusively action heroes/heroines and cannot be found in romcoms or low budget made-for-TV dramas.
- It will not be shown on HBO.
And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
also the classic face montage
"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."
Well mostly agreed (esp considering 80s action movies) except Diehard contradicts 4 a bit.
The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.
watch the trailer...
dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.
character of judgement amid self interests as usual .
this will self destruct at predestined initialized contact point begining right here right now ...........
the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...
subject too change ...