Trumps hands really are small
349   17

They have a chart and my hand is WAY bigger then his. And i'm 5'6.

• ShoeHands

Anytime someone talks about Trumps hands I cant help but think of this

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

"Nearly 30 years ago, Graydon Carter, the editor of Vanity Fair magazine, described Trump in Spy magazine as a “short-fingered vulgarian.”

In an editor’s letter in "Vanity Fair" last November, Carter said that he wrote the Sky magazine comment in 1988 "just to drive him a little bit crazy."

And according to Carter, it still does.

"Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer," Carter wrote in November.

"To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers," Carter wrote. "I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby."

"The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination," Carter continued. "Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: 'See, not so short!' I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, 'Actually, quite short.'"

• Helper

Trump should've just owned up to his dainty hands. But that wouldn't be the Trump way.

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

Wow.... my hand is a good inch longer than his... really? I'm 5'6 also wtf...

Reports seem to say his shoe size is a 12.... but no actual evidence is available to corroborate this claim. XD

Makes you wonder how small his dick is too.

It's as big as his love for minorities!

Great hand for beginners of fisting.

• Swimuminati

welp, Melania didn't marry him for his.....hands >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Mixboy said:

Maybe for his personality? _(ツ)_/¯

Daosguard said:

"Nearly 30 years ago, Graydon Carter, the editor of Vanity Fair magazine, described Trump in Spy magazine as a “short-fingered vulgarian.”

In an editor’s letter in "Vanity Fair" last November, Carter said that he wrote the Sky magazine comment in 1988 "just to drive him a little bit crazy."

And according to Carter, it still does.

"Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer," Carter wrote in November.

"To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers," Carter wrote. "I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby."

"The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination," Carter continued. "Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: 'See, not so short!' I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, 'Actually, quite short.'"

• SwimDandy

It would come as no surprise if that Tax Cheat had tiny hands,

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.

• Swimuminati

ELDEMONIO said:

Mixboy said:

Maybe for his personality? _(ツ)_/¯

yeah...maybe >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

The main takeaway from this, is that Trump is so insecure and his ego so fragile that an offhanded comment from a guy 30 years ago STILL bothers him to the point where he has to actually send physical pictures to the guy to try and prove him wrong.

He may be mentally ill.

• SwimPunk Banned

Daosguard said:

The main takeaway from this, is that Trump is so insecure and his ego so fragile that an offhanded comment from a guy 30 years ago STILL bothers him to the point where he has to actually send physical pictures to the guy to try and prove him wrong.

He may be mentally ill.

• Banned

that feeling when you have nothing to attack a person with politically, so you attack their hand size

• Swimuminati

Meme_Magic said:

that feeling when you have literally almost everything to attack a person with, but you go with the hand size because it's hilarious how much it bothers him

-Phillies 8/15/2016

I still have a bigger slong.