Death Note Live Action Film on Netflix signs Willem Dafoe as Ryuk
222   12

• Banned

• Swimuminati

this thread is already dying in the never ending scroll screen...why make another....you didn't know...too bad, BANT

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

WELL SHIT F**KING F**K ME IN THE ASS

• Swimuminati

That...doesn't sound like a punishment...not for you, anyway...BANT

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Who said I wanted to be punished :|

• Swimuminati

punishment isn't about want...you have failed and so must be punished...

INFACT!

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPirate

So basically Ryuk is gonna be like this.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

lmao

• Banned

Yeah probs. I love Willem Defoe though. He's definitely one of my all time favorite actors.

Anyone here ever seen Anti-Christ? That movie cemented him a legend in my view.

He's perfect for that role.......if only I cared about live action anime adaptations.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

I'm hoping this will be the first one I will actually like.... holding my breath though as everyone of them I've seen have been god awful in some way. We will see what happens.

Doubt I will watch it, wasn't a very big fan of the second half of the anime.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric