Conservatives angry at Bradley Cooper because of derp
287   13

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

I disagree.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Well those folks should STFU.

• Swimuminati

about what

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

stupid people rarely do that

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimNinja

Wait, actors aren't the people they play in movies? Reality crushed!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

Wait, actors aren't the people they play in movies? Reality crushed!

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimLegend

Wow....people are really
    F**kin stupid

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Shut up Meg

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

I wonder, was there a rally against Eastwood after he talked to that chair at the RNC...I mean, I love his movies and will keep watching them till he dies of old age or in a gun fight with 30 men to save a little girl...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimLegend

When Eastwood did that it was like the ornery senile grandfather acting out again. He shoulda whipped it out to give us that full experience.

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

that would have made an epic coup de grâce

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Kyle Miller is rolling over in his grave! Bradley Cooper is doing Murica a great disservice and dishonor by showing up at the DNC! Do you know how many sand people Mr. Miller had to kill in order for us to be free!?

Just kidding I love Bradley Cooper. He's so handsome. He better hope he never suffers a disfiguring injury because then I won't have a reason to like him anymore.