Kinda tired right now...
186   17

Not sure if I'm really about this whole work thing tonight.

(Lies back on couch and stretches)

• Swimuminati

is it quittin' time already?

Tonight's just one night. I'm better if I get my rest and come back on future nights fully energized and ready to pop off.

• SwimStar

my first week of work went by in a flash tbh.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Swimuminati

they let you pick which nights you want to work and take off at the last minute?

No, I'm gonna be my own boss tonight. Bosses like it when you take on a leadership role every once in a while.

• Swimuminati

that's what happens when you're manufacturing and selling molly wholesale...it's a fast paced life...

I just type things into an old computer.

• Swimuminati

really....what else do bosses like?

alt text

They don't like "Yes Men" or sycophants. They like you to step to them every once in a while and defy their orders, just to let them know you ain't some cheap pushover.

• Swimuminati

mmhhmm....I see...this is good stuff.....what else you got?

alt text

Sometimes you'll have to meet with your boss. Kick your feet up on his or her desk to make yourself at home. There's nothing more that a boss despises than an employee who sits in the chair across from him or her stiff and petrified. Show some confidence and let the boss know, "I mean business too, b----!"

• Swimuminati

I can't believe you're just giving away your top notch secrets...you could sell these

Eh it's all right. Money and life don't last forever. I don't mind sharing.

• Banned

Bosses also love it when you punch them right in the face. You have to assert your dominance in the workplace.

They'll respect you more for it and perhaps even give you a raise.

That's battery.

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Eh it's all right. Money and life don't last forever. I don't mind sharing.

life might last forever if you vote for the right candidate..amirite