This documentary on Lincoln
170   12

• SwimNinja

hasn't mentioned vampires once. it is obviously inaccurate.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimLegend

Lincoln Lover. The only documentary on Lincoln you'll ever need

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

Actually, if you believe in the existence of vampires, they would have only existed in Transylvania during Lincoln's time. In other words, they were beings confined to a certain area in Eastern Europe and there were zero confirmed sightings of vampires in the United States during the Lincoln administration.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Rather watch a doc on Lincoln logs

• SwimNinja

That was a great episode.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Zenigundam said:

Actually, if you believe in the existence of vampires, they would have only existed in Transylvania during Lincoln's time. In other words, they were beings confined to a certain area in Eastern Europe and there were zero confirmed sightings of vampires in the United States during the Lincoln administration.

Got him!

• SwimNinja

Zeni, I still have you and all your alts ignored.

• Swimuminati

I bet it doesn't even mention the epic battle between Lincoln and Washington...

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimNinja

I know right? What is wrong with these historians?

• Thunder Goddess

Fail.
    Back to the books.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimVIP

Huh???

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Babbling

Were his teeth real wood or just cheap wood laminate? *never mind that's Washington.