tonight, she comes
438   25

• Arm Meat Admiral

is a good song by the Cars

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Swimuminati

I hope I do.

I did get that room all to myself.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

this is the last time you get my hopes up you bastard

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Arm Meat Admiral

YOU KNOW WHAT PHILLIES? YOU. ME. WE'RE GOING FOR A RIDE. TO JAPAN. WE GONNA GET PAID AND LAID. LES GO

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Arm Meat Admiral

• Arm Meat Admiral

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

YOU KNOW WHAT PHILLIES? YOU. ME. WE'RE GOING FOR A RIDE. TO JAPAN. WE GONNA GET PAID AND LAID. LES GO

IM COMING WITH

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Arm Meat Admiral

i'm taking phillies to Akihabara for only the finest grade A waifus

• Banned

Phillies??

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

Must be nice to be white.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

alt text

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Arm Meat Admiral

g...girls?

• Arm Meat Admiral

Firefly24 said:

Naraku4656 said:

• Arm Meat Admiral

that's one fine mustache

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

Firefly24 said:

Naraku4656 said:

I wonder how much of that you'll see in the hippie village.

• Other Anime

Naraku4656 said:

is a good song by the Cars

Very '80s.

...I like it.

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui

• Banned

• Arm Meat Admiral

Firefly24 said:

Naraku4656 said:

Firefly24 said:

Naraku4656 said:

I wonder how much of that you'll see in the hippie village.

not sure. probably a lot

• SwimNinja

alttext

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Arm Meat Admiral

only the best cheesy music