9 months later, a baby...
487   30

• Swimuminati

Naraku jr.

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Kill it with

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• The Room

abortion go

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

Good the alligators were getting hungry.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimVIP

Alligators or crocodiles?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

abortion go

it would be reeaally late term >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

yew monsta alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimHero

Firefly24 said:

Kill it with

but he looks so cute

Janeway Rules!

• The Room

i don't care

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

Yes I am

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

He's your seed...love him or banish him now and live in fear of the day he returns to destroy you and all you've built

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

I'M GONNA BANISH HIM AND BUILD A WALL. IT'LL BE A GREAT WALL LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS WALL. IT'LL BE BUILT OUT OF THE FINEST MATERIALS, YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IT'LL BE BUILT OUT OF? WELL I'LL TELL YOU, FREEDOM. THIS WALL WILL BE OUR FREEDON

• Swimuminati

You just wait...wait and live in fear as Naraku jr. grows stronger, living with the hate you've thrust upon him...one day, maybe years from now, (or two days since that's how long the alt's gonna take to mature), you'll come to regret your choice....

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

a parody alt of me? that hasn't been done in a reaaaaaaaaaaaally long time

• Swimuminati

and it probably won't get done now since I have the attention span of a squirrel on red bull...i'll probably forget I made the darn thing two days from now...or I just won't care anymore

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

but it's the thought that counts

• Babbling

9 months later sweet baby's on its way
    Kiss 'em on the cheek and life's ok!

• Babbling

You know, Naraku was the first icon I ever chose back in 2003 on my first account. His incarnations were never as interesting, except Kagura.

Isn't it weird how we assume that because the avatar is a girl the person on the other side of the computer must be a girl? I mean your name is mixboy but you could be a girl. You could be a space goat for all I know.

• The Room

funny enough. naraku was my first icon too on this username

• Banned

which naraku?

CV01

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

You know, Naraku was the first icon I ever chose back in 2003 on my first account. His incarnations were never as interesting, except Kagura.

Isn't it weird how we assume that because the avatar is a girl the person on the other side of the computer must be a girl? I mean your name is mixboy but you could be a girl. You could be a space goat for all I know.

There no girls on the internet

-Phillies 8/15/2016