It's only taken my cousin 6 years
418   19

• Banned

To put together I moved to Texas...woke my ass up this morning yellin all kinds of shit "I DIDNT APPROVE OF THIS!!"....shoot me...all day text after text of "why did you leave me"....just shoot me...f**king shoot me

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimElder

Just jealous of your move to best state >.>

Well you live in Texas, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to do it.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

Most here would disagree

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimElder

I wouldn't.

• Banned

Right...walk outside and yell "I f**ked a beef cow and I might be a gay!" BLAMO

• Banned

me me me
    I I I

CV01

• IB

NaClO said:

she didn't move to New Jersey

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

As a former New Yorker...f**k New Jersey

• Check It Out!

NaClO said:

Is that where you live?

• Babbling

Your cousin sounds mentally deficient. Is she from Tennessee?

• IB

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

As a former New Yorker...f**k New Jersey

as a former New Jersian, f**k New York

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

....>_>

Is this a girl or a guy? Either way they sound a bit needy/clingy....

I think I saw this! Didn't know it was your cousin lol

• Banned

lol yeah my first cousin on my fathers side...she's like a female carbon copy of my dad...a greatful dead head and a bills fan....and over protective as f**k

• Babbling

Your dad didn't know you moved to Texas?

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Your dad didn't know you moved to Texas?

Reading isn't your strong suit huh?

• Babbling

I'm being an ass. If she's so over protective like your dad, how the frick did she not know you moved to Texas?

• Banned

So your personality is so heavy that even without being around for 3 years, you were still never missed?

No birthdays, no holidays, no other special occasions were you missed?

Sounds more like it was a relief that you were gone and to save face she's pretending to miss you.

Or this entire thread is bullshit.