hillarious or actual reason to boo someone
711   26

Hope Solo, the US goal keeper, getting booed continuously because of negative comments about the zika virus and these tweets...

https://twitter.com/hopesolo/status/756322142128594944

https://twitter.com/hopesolo/status/756316008558854144/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

• Babbling

What's so bad about not wanting to catch a retarded baby virus? Zika is probably the reason the whole country of Brazil is suffering from retardation and lumpy bumpy head syndrome.

Instead they should boo her because she's a violent and shitty person.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

I don't know why they all didn't just boycot that diseased hellhole for health reasons...

• Toonami

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• SwimHero

she can do whatever she want

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Are we sure she isn't mocking Muslim women?

you're logic is flawed...

No you are

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

E_NAYD said:

Are we sure she isn't mocking Muslim women?

two for one...

• Swimuminati

I don't think people need real reasons anymore...Bradley Cooper is being booed for not actually being like a character he played in a movie...

no idea who that is

• Babbling

TheAltsAlternateAlt said:

I don't know why they all didn't just boycot that diseased hellhole for health reasons...

They should boycott it for several reasons. Isn't their President being investigated for fraud? The Portuguese really let their colony go to sh!t.

I had an article with all the shit wrong with brazil/rio right now but it's on my tablet...it is a shithole politically and financially though...

• SwimElder Banned

NO ONE CARES

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

well, f**k....i'll show myself out then

• Babbling

You've never seen The Hangover!?

I've never even heard of the hangover if you're talking about a movie...

• Manowarrior

I've never even heard of the hangover if you're talking about a movie...

Ok, I call bullshit on this one.

At this point that's like saying, "I've never even heard of Donald Trump, if you're talking about a presidential candidate."

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

I've never heard of this movie...
    hangovers...countless. a movie called the hangover...never heard of it. why is that hard for you to believe...

• Manowarrior

I've never heard of this movie...
    hangovers...countless. a movie called the hangover...never heard of it. why is that hard for you to believe...

It was one of the most popular comedies of the last... I don't know.... ten years? Or more? Also has two sequels.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...