Korryn Gaines is not a case of police brutality
584   22

• SwimPunk Banned

We should not remember her name. She is that one customer always causing a headache by being extremely difficult. She is a case of suicide by cop. Not police brutality.

• SwimHero

i disagree, cops are still to blame.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPunk Banned

distorted_reasoning said:

i disagree, cops are still to blame.

Did you watch her videos? She was insane and she pulled a gun out on the cops first.

• SwimNinja

I'm already one step ahead of you, I have no clue who she is.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

I didn't know this was a case. But black people need to stop naming their children like characters from Chrono Trigger.

• Nyaa or Nothing

could be worse, it could be pokemon.

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

I'm already one step ahead of you, I have no clue who she is.

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

conanwong said:

I knew a guy named Quantavius Dodrio

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Mixboy said:

conanwong said:

Is he a...Black Mage?

• Swimuminati

E_NAYD said:

Mixboy said:

conanwong said:

Is he a...Black Mage?

No, I believe he was a corner back...but he might of been that as well, I'm not too familiar with all the football positions

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimHero

just read the article haven't watched any video.
    she died for having a warrant for unpaid parking tickets. do they really need to send the cops on her for that? some bullshit.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimNinja

she died for having a warrant for unpaid parking tickets. do they really need to send the cops on her for that? some bullshit.

Parking tickets are serious business.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPunk Banned

They came to give her the warrant because she was noncompliant in every regard in lieu of the law and when she wouldn't answer the door..the cops went in and she was sitting on the floor with a gun.

• SwimHero

Fugglyfe said:

They came to give her the warrant because she was noncompliant in every regard in lieu of the law and when she wouldn't answer the door..the cops went in and she was sitting on the floor with a gun.

who wants to pay some bullshit parking tickets?
    she probably couldn't afford them. either way sending in the cops for that is overkill.
    and dont get me started on parking tickets.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

I don't know what else could have been done there.... she basically used her child as a human shield. I think that's despicable personally, as sad as it makes me. This is one case in which I think the police were justified.

• Banned

conanwong said:

I'm not black but I would totally name my kid Charmander... Char for short. :P

• Nyaa or Nothing

Fugglyfe said:

she probably couldn't afford them. either way sending in the cops for that is overkill.

There was no mentioned of parking tickets, so you're wrong on that. And the fact that she's highly unstable coupled with her hatred for authority figures and her social media followers urging her to resist arrest was the downfall of her own life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/instagram-police-fatal-shooting-maryland.amp.html?_r=0

• SwimLegend

I would've forgot already if people didn't post about it, don't give a f**k.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• Banned

If you have a gun around police and resist arrest, there's a good chance you're gonna die.

• IB

It's nice that she put the "all police are pigs and just want to kill us" bs into her son's head before she gave them the reason to do so.

• SwimHero

conanwong said:

Fugglyfe said:

There was no mentioned of parking tickets, so you're wrong on that. And the fact that she's highly unstable coupled with her hatred for authority figures and her social media followers urging her to resist arrest was the downfall of her own life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/instagram-police-fatal-shooting-maryland.amp.html?_r=0

like i said the article i read said that they went in looking for her boyfriend and unpaid parking tickets. if she was crazy then the cops are the last people that should be dealing with her.

Janeway Rules!