Well I'm scarred for life now
305   18

I was getting ready to jump in the shower when suddenly out pops out this really and I mean really huge spider from the drain. My only weapon was a bottle of bleach which sent the f**ker scurrying back down the drain. Ended up taking a bath. So I guess @Firefly24 finally got back at me for the whole spiders in her bed incident. Well played

• Banned

Shoulda poured some bleach behind him.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimLegend

I hate when shit comes outta there. Nightmare tier shit

Oh bother...

I guess it's hot springs for me from now on

Poured it on behind him, in front of him, on him and down the drain which it ran to

• Babbling

What kind of spider do you think it was? Genetic mutant that escaped from a lab??

The kind that scared the shit out of me

• Banned

I think you good man.....Or at least this was good enough to help me sleep when I tried to slay a spider with bleach..........

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimLegend

Lol bath house all the way

Oh bother...

But the drains

I killed several before using bleach or were those centipedes can't remember

• SwimLegend

Kudasai said:

But the drains

Oh yeah, right....hot springs it is then

Oh bother...

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Shoulda poured some bleach behind him.

followed by ammonia.

POOP

• IB

Normally I'm cool with spiders but this big ass brown spider challenged me for dominance in my bathroom when I was like 9 months pregnant ... so I calmly walked out .... called my mom ... and she sent my step dad over to kill it.
    That bastard stayed in the same spot and waited for him to get there then tried to fight
    The biggest f**king spider I have ever seen

• Swimuminati

Karma is a bitch.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

You win
    Flawless victory

• ShoeHands

Shower spiders keep me company as I wash my hairs. I named one Franklin and another time I met one named Sarah. They're pretty cool but they keep disappearing after like a week. It's kind of sad, actually. Why does everything I love run from me?! What do I keep doing wrong!?!! What is wrong with me?!?! Oh God!!!!!!! Frankilin!!! Sarah!!!! Franklinn!!! Oh God! Why!?! Why God?!?! Why!?!?!

• Other Anime Banned

extremely hot water
    run the hot water then flush the toilet

burn its holes