Sexism
2619   77

• Banned

It's a mans job to now the lawn and use the grill...just saiyan

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimDandy Banned

Sexism is hilarious.

Oops

• Banned

As it should be in your relationship. I'm quite positive you are paying all of the bills.

• Banned

it has its moments....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

I don't pay the rent......or the cable.....but everything else in the house and for the house yeah

• Banned

Well Section 8 is cheap and the cable is most likely stolen, so I can see that.

• Banned

Lol like you know anything about me...racist f**k wad

• Banned

Aww look at you...pretending to know things...does your mommy know your here?

• Banned

You're*

And no she doesn't. Why would she.

• SwimParagon

Please. I mow my own lawn.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Check It Out!

Well yeah, both have to be done right. You think we trust women with those responsibilities?

• ShoeHands

And to fix any random stuff that breaks

And open jars if they are stuck on way to damn tight.

Basically, do the jobs that are beneath us

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

Master-Debater131 said:

Basically, do the jobs that we ourselves are incapable of satisfactorily concluding

Fix'd

• ShoeHands

6clawPaw said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Basically, do the jobs that we ourselves are incapable of satisfactorily concluding

Fix'd

pfffttt

We can do any job we want, its just that quite a few are below us., Thats what we have men for.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

False.

There's no such thing as a job that's beneath you yet somehow still needs doing.

• SwimFan Banned

men and being a man is a lie that males use to comfort its confused means of petting its scrotum ! ...... ? ...... !!!!!! ......

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

i was actually going to make a " post " about the like and probaly still may but whatever the fxckado -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

thats fxcking funnyish !?! ........

subject too change ...

• Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Please. I mow my own lawn.

In Texas 101 degree weather? F**k no

• SwimFan Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

It's a mans job to now the lawn and use the grill...just saiyan

just the same i dont trust most of any a ditz with my grub . male or female or whatever the infinate combinations of feelings is outlined as of these days as of yet as an hole of the ass from the mouth bound south ........ like no release from hell south south - but not south like pole south . this is an attemot at southern poetry ........ !!!!!!!??????! ......

subject too change ...

• Banned

I mean if I was a super saiyan I could just blow the grass off the top in one hit probably. no biggie.