Girl I went on a few dates with from OKC three years ago
1994   64

broke up with her boyfriend (who she chose to date rather than continuing to go out with me, also from OKC), a few months back, but now when I ask her out, she doesn't respond. Wth lol. It's not my fault you went out with him and he probably turned out to be a lil b----!

• Banned

Online dating is lamer than being a virgin.

Just masturbate and keep the small piece of dignity that doesn't deliver you the unwashed, and duly shunned women that would be so desperate as to anonymously seek a mate.

And understand, until you meet her, she IS anonymous.

We went on three dates. I was a lil awkward on the last one, but it had less to do with me and more to do with the numbers game. I don't get it anyway. It's all dumb haha.

• Banned

Oh, well excuse my unwitting candor. You just don't strike me as a person who actually goes outside. My apologies.

Haha tryna me I see.

Yeah I don't go outside much. Stuff like this always ends up happening if I do and it's annoying.

• Banned

No sir, I'm simply making a blind analysis and it seems I was wrong. I have nothing to gain from exacerbating my fallacies.

Not a lot of people get me. It's all good. I don't care.

Don't beat yourself up over it is what I'm saying. We're still friends.

• Banned

I was not aware of this friendship, but I shall foster it as best I can.

I'm not sure if it exists either. I haven't given it any thought.

• Banned

You mask your inadequacy with hubris. You made the proclamation of friendship and are ready to disown it because of my unawareness of it.

You desire confidence but are afraid to present it at proper opportunities. Perhaps I have something to teach you before we can become friends.

Lol nah.

• SwimParagon

I think you should move on from her, dude. Unless you and she kept up a friendship those three years, you showing up for the rebound is a bit creepy. >.<

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Well I shall consider you a peer when you no longer stray from your rhetoric.

Hmm that's probably what she was thinking. Haha I wasn't gonna be her friend when she didn't want to go on another date and then a few days later was suddenly dating somebody else from OKC. I kept her number anyway. Eh it's not a big deal. I guess she just doesn't like me. (shrugs)

• Check It Out!

Take the hint and leave her alone?

Lol, Mr. White Knight, I haven't texted her since Monday.

• Helper

Check out the Edgelord over here. Are you related to EvilSerge by chance because

http://i.imgur.com/F2VHeSN.png

• SwimVIP Banned

You try Bumble?

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Bleh.

• SwimParagon

yeeaaah. Pls for her sanity delete her number. >.<

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv