Dylan retard assault in jail
1331   50

• SwimPunk Banned

Next time, kill the motherf**ker

Surprised he made it this long without being attacked.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

This seems unnecessary considering that if you wish so harshly for his death I want to know what you have done to promote it other than look like a blithering idiot on a defunct message board.

• Banned

that guy looks like he likes to suck cock anyway.

POOP

• SwimPunk Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Surprised he made it this long without being attacked.

Im glad hes not in protected custody

• Special Snowflake

Memento Mori

• Babbling

Too bad it wasn't sexual assault, right!?

• Banned

I'm a bit surprised he's not dead....I'm not gonna read your app link but if he's in Gen-pop, they are just waiting him out......Death is too good for him. Serve him up after he's been tenderized enough.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Thunder Goddess

CyberBully360 said:

I'm a bit surprised he's not dead....I'm not gonna read your app link but if he's in Gen-pop, they are just waiting him out......Death is too good for him. Serve him up after he's been tenderized enough.

Didn't even really get hurt, just bruised up a little.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

im sure hes got protection from the aryan beotherhood.

when he gets out, he'll have a whole new group of friends.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Thunder Goddess

Close friends.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Banned

The guy is very young and boyish looking, not the most attractive guy but in jail he's not gonna have an intact boy-cherry for long. I know buddies have been in prison for a few, a couple of them were as young looking as this guy and they were f**ked. Not that I think sexual assault is ever justified on anyone, and that I do not think it is appropriate to wish it on anyone even prisoners. I am just saying the probability that he will be raped and probably made the boy for some big man is pretty high.

• Special Snowflake

Wasn't he just telling the court that he'd admit to everything & accept a life sentence if they stop trying for the death sentence?

• Banned

Yes... and there is significant evidence that he is severely mentally ill. The kid exhibited worrying signs of mental instability and drug use for over 3 years, no one did anything. Apparently he also described in detail to several of his friends including a black friend that he had plans to "start a race war" by killing people and then kill himself. No one took this seriously apparently.

• SwimNinja

Who hasn't talked about starting a race war? I mean if we took everyone that said that seriously the police would be to busy to harass black people.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

Yes... and there is significant evidence that he is severely mentally ill. The kid exhibited worrying signs of mental instability and drug use for over 3 years, no one did anything. Apparently he also described in detail to several of his friends including a black friend that he had plans to "start a race war" by killing people and then kill himself. No one took this seriously apparently.

If starting a race war was his goal he sure got a whole hell of a lot closer than Charles Manson ever did.

I'm just saying.

• Banned

Yes but when you describe in detail how you plan to do such a thing by killing people and then say you're going to kill yourself while being pretty much completely isolated as is noted by most of his friends and his Uncle for the last 3 years. You'd think someone would at least tell someone that he is in an unstable frame of mind.

If not to just help him, then to prevent from hurting others as well. I'm not saying this totally excuses what he did, it is a terrible awful hate crime. But people need to not simply label him as a souless racist before they known anything about his background or motives.

Mental Health treatment and the lack there of, and public education and attitudes against those with severe mental illnesses is pretty much at epidemic proportions. It is a systemic problem as much as racism and poverty, and should be treated as such.

• Helper

mthor said:

Colon friends.

fixed.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimNinja

I was just being sarcastic. But yeah mental health treatment in this country is a joke.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimVIP Banned

He's no Adam Lanza.

[Rest in peace, sweet prince]

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

DeusExMasquerade said:

He's no Adam Lanza.

[Rest in peace, sweet prince]

Those poor kids just wanted some books.

But instead all they got were magazines.