so lost from being me from the arts thereof ...
58   2

• SwimFan Banned

i haven't really delved into the whole being entertained by sorts that interest me though does anybodies deal with them thar polaris folkel !?! ...
    .. also i'm being internet trendy sarcasticish"scotch"whiskey"dontgowitrum",premiumrussianvodkaspells:
    reminiscent of well priced inexpensive with one sip vodka or even any other spirit ... population of the planet money making comforts until people fxcking learn by any means to keep its damned distance observed like religous undertones matter because its been unfortunately basking in confusion for oh saaoo fxcking long like flesch that doesnt consent to the overwhelming facts of reality that present concepts that will never be defined in complete absolute terms ... digital spectrums of one day when love was there for all absent from the consequential demise of lackthereof ... !?! ............

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

poof in proof ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...