DBZ Abridged has ruined me
790   33

• Banned

I'm watching the real cell fight and my god this is f**king retarded.....Why did I spend week after week waiting for this to end 14 years ago.......I'm watching the entire thing in one lump now and I already want to just cut it of......

The Abridged series is funny, but this is just plain painful.......Goku for biggest bitch in anime ever. Not even Vegeta, because Vegeta took his lumps and jumped in when he saw fit.....Goku put everything to some retarded test that actually failed 3.....3 f**king times before he finally got it right.

I hate this......This saga was horse shit. I won't even get into how multiverse Trunks somehow succeeded in killing the androids....The androids that were actually hell bent on destruction in his timeline and was killed by cell form 1 before achieving his goal.

f**k DBZ.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Abridged made me love DBZ even more for its flaws and everything. So funny. Is there a new episode out or something?

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Banned

Nah, I was looking for episode 54 and decided to do this in my disappointment.

• SwimVIP

It could have been a nice series if it wasn't so focused on power levels and the characters had some depth.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

Best selling shoenen franchise sir.

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Banned

lulz, i always got home from school expecting the fighting to end and it just went on and on, but I was a retarded kid back then.

POOP

• Banned

Exactly....I know your pain.

• Banned

I'm tempted to watch the Buu fight post Bobbity, but I honestly don't think I can take it. I can only ruin so much of my childhood in one day.

• SwimVIP Banned

DBZ is stupid fun.

Coincidentally, the Cell Saga is my 2nd favorite saga in the whole franchise (King Piccolo / Piccolo Jr. is 1st).

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

See, I can tolerate Dragon Ball for what it was because it never seemed to take itself seriously......I didn't matter what was going on, Somehow Goku was gonna pull it off......DBZ just tried too hard to tug at your heartstrings when in reality it just kinda made you go "OMFG, JUST DIE ALREADY"

• Banned

Gohan just caught the Destructo Discs........He swatted a Special beam cannon.......Why is Cell even using the garbage moves.

Also Trunks became a red shirt in that arc.

The same Trunks that killed Frieza in one shot.

The same Frieza that it took Goku half a season to "kill".

• ShoeHands

That is one of my favorite abridged series around

Muffin Button

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

If it wasn't for DBZ you wouldn't have tracks like this. So be thankful!

• Banned

And without this track, this video would have never happened.....Fair trade imo

• SwimHero

The manga was always better than the anime.
    The anime was way too long. That's why I like Kai.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

You still like Bleach though, right?

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

And without this track, this video would have never happened.....Fair trade imo

• Banned

Never finished it, sooooo..... * shrugs *

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Never finished it, sooooo..... * shrugs *

I've been enjoying Dragon Ball Super so far.

They're 53 episodes in and I try to catch it every week.

• Banned

Eh, I'll wait till I can marathon it.....I don't really like waiting for weekly episodes anymore.