First time ever donating or volunteering for a political campaign.
135   7

• Banned

I donated to Gary Johnson, and have pledged signature to support him and volunteered to help on social media, phone calls, signatures when possible. This is the first time I've ever compelled to show this kind of support for a political candidate. :3

• Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

I donated to Gary Johnson, and have pledged signature to support him and volunteered to help on social media, phone calls, signatures when possible. This is the first time I've ever compelled to show this kind of support for a political candidate. :3

Eh.

Saw a car with a couple bumper stickers for him earlier today.

Basically throw away votes no different than Ron Paul supporters.

• SwimParagon

I donated to Bernie Sanders... and got betrayed when he fed that money right into Hillary's general election campaign. Not again. -.- gonna just send in my vote for Jill Stein and call it an election.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Babbling

At least you didn't donate to end Child Hunger. That's a waste of time. Damn kids eat up all the food they're like bottomless pits.

• Banned

He's not at all similiar to Ron Paul on most views. He's not nearly as hardline libertarian. In fact he is receiving alot of flack for not being hard line like Ron Paul when it comes to these views.

You may think what you want but the guy now has 9 to 13% popular support in the polls and it's still growing.

If he gets to 15% he can get on the national debates. That hasn't happen since Ross Perot, and the difference here is because he's actually part of a registered and nationally recognized political party he is already able to get on ballot in all 50 states unlike Perot who had to fight legal battles and shit to even get on.

• Banned

lol Johnson unappologetically calls Trump a p***y for multiple reasons. Says if Trump shit talks him in the debate he will first start with well you're a p***y for starters. XD

• IB

Good luck... >__>

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx