Drake wants to battle Eminem
2544   73

Right.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPunk Banned

He is not ready. Eminem will destroy him.

I'd expect him to just bounce the mic right off his forehead..... Drake is like 4'3"

• SwimPunk Banned

Sawdamizer said:

I'd expect him to just bounce the mic right off his forehead..... Drake is like 4'3"

Drake is 6 feet tall

Fugglyfe said:

Sawdamizer said:

Drake is 6 feet tall

Why did I think he was tiny? He is always around bball players, I guess. Eh, You right....

• SwimPunk Banned

Well basketball players are pretty tall.

Im imagining the deep deep belly laugh that will overtake eminem when he hears this.

Well, it's most likely just a publicity stunt anyways.....

• SwimPunk Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Well, it's most likely just a publicity stunt anyways.....

Well yah but it might piss off eminem enough for him to do it.

I don't know much about Drake besides his awful music, did he even grow up in the battle world?

• SwimPunk Banned

Sawdamizer said:

I don't know much about Drake besides his awful music, did he even grow up in the battle world?

Hes battled meek mill , thats all i know about. Im sure theres more. He won the one against meek mill and there were memes everywhere of his lyrics.

I have no clue who Meek Mill is..... I am so out of touch with the folks.

I hate Drake

and I hate that I'm the only one

well, irl I guess.. ahh, so good to be here.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

Oh, I hate him too.

His music is terrible and unoriginal.

Also, he is canadian.

• SwimPunk Banned

Sawdamizer said:

I have no clue who Meek Mill is..... I am so out of touch with the folks.

I feel like i dont even know you anymore

Wait till buddy gets up. Hes much more well versed on all this.

• SwimVIP

I also hate Drake. I don't get how he's made a career out of music.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Please, you know damn well that I wouldn't know who the f**k that is.....

You damn kids and your rap music, and make out parties.

sips green tea

• Babbling

I've never heard of Meek Mills and I've heard of all the rappers.

ThorsPenor said:

I've never heard of Meek Mills and I've heard of all the rappers.

Got my back.

• Banned

Drake is nowhere near Em's level....Drake has ghost writers, and he likes to sing....Em grew up eating n***as alive on the mic. Freestying isn't a thing anymore, clowns like drake can't come off the hip like em.

These clowns are all autotune, and codeine......Em is cocaine, ludes, and a dollar store mic.

Meek Mill is trash, no one knew who he was until he started f**king Nicki......Em had made several rappers sit down, Including 50 Cent, when he was beefing with Dre....Game said that not even Jay Z would want mic beef with em.

He ate Benzino like tater chips, made Ja Rule suck it after 50 clowned him and He even went after his own creation Royce da 5'9 and even Mariah Carrey.......She said some slick shit and he just went off while Nick Cannon just watched his boo get destroyed by some angry white dude.

Em has called out Wayne, Kanye, Common, TI, and even f**king Suge.....SUGE KNIGHT. every single one of these people instead collaborated with em at some point instead of beefing with him (besides Suge and Common's sissy ass) because he is death to your career.

Em has no sense of self preservation and that's why in the rap game he has the respect that he has......His albums have fell off considerably due to the media making him look insane, but mic to mic, no one wants it with em.....Especially this n***a,

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

I think this all because nobody talks about them all that much...most people are all up in the kardashians or that Kanye Taylor swift shit

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!